Clinical Psychologist - Gender Identity - London
A HCPC registered Clinical/Counselling Psychologist is required to work in a Gender Identity Development service in Central London. The post is available to start as soon as possible and you will be required to work full-time hours each week, for an ongoing period.
The Psychologist is required to provide highly specialised clinical assessment and psychological treatment to children, adolescents and their parents as part of the Gender Identity Development Service.
Duties will include:
• Devise and monitor appropriate treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues
• Work as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, psychiatrists and occupational therapists
• Offer therapy and treatments for issues relating to a range of mental health conditions
• Develop and evaluate service provision for clients
• Provide consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from a dedicated and friendly consultant
• HireVue online interview
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.