Band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS - Northern Ireland
A HCPC registered band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist (or Counselling Psychologist) is required to work in a CAMHS service in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full or part time hours for an ongoing period.
Our client is looking for a Clinical Psychologist (or Counselling Psychologist) with previous CAMHS experience to work within a well-established CAMHS team. The role will include providing assessments, therapy and interventions to children, their families and carers. The Clinical Psychologist in post will also provide consultation to multi-agency professionals who also work within the CAMHS team.
If you are a compassionate Psychologist with CAMHS experience and feel you would be suited to this role, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.