Band 7 Forensic Psychologist - Adult Inpatient - London
Are you a determined and caring Forensic Psychologist?
Our fantastic NHS client is seeking a band 7 Forensic Psychologist to join their male inpatient team based in London. This post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The Forensic Psychologist in post will undertake specialist mental health assessments, as well as formulating treatment plans and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a relevant qualification at doctorate level
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have experience working within a similar setting
- Be inquisitive
- Have strong communication and listening skills
If you are a Forensic Psychologist with a strong sense of curiosity, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Forensic Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.